Open Job in Academic & University Recruiter for Adult and Continuing Education
- Admin – Adult and Continuing Education Programs
- Admin – Career Development and Services
11/23/2020 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 10/16/2019)
parties within and outside of the university with respect to counseling practicum and internships and coordinating the clinical
rehabilitation counseling program. The Recruiter serves as the liaison between the counselor education program and community or school
practicum and internship sites, including maintaining list of sites, modifying the Practicum and Internship manual as needed, assisting
students with coordination of site placements. The Recruiter reports to the Director of the Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling program.
- Coordinating master’s practicum and internship experiences for the clinical
rehabilitation counseling program
- Organizing and facilitating the Practicum and Internship Fair.
- Providing an orientation
to students for the practicum and internship experiences.
- Responding to students, supervisors and sites regarding inquiries
concerning practicum and internship.
- Updates the Practicum and Internship Manual and related forms as needed.
projections of anticipated enrollment for course offering needs for master’s practicum and internship classes.
recruitment activities, including overseeing the implementation of the recruitment plan, organizing and facilitating program information
sessions, attending conferences for recruitment purposes, and responding to program inquiries from prospective students.
the admissions process, including organizing and facilitating faculty review of applications, scheduling and facilitating on-campus
interview days and Skype interviews, and communicating about admissions decisions.
- Overseeing the program budget in conjunction
with the department director.
- Organizing and facilitating the master’s program’s new student orientation and assigning
advisees for master’s program.
- Serving as the CACREP liaison for master’s CACREP-accredited program.
as the Advisory Board liaison, including organizing and facilitating Advisory Board meetings and sending the program’s annual data
- Providing information to state licensing board regarding student eligibility to sit for exams.
- Maintains student
- Overseeing the Assessment, Review, Remediation and Retention procedures, including organizing semester progress review of
all students, follow-up with faculty and students on remediation steps, and communicates with other parties as appropriate.
planning and scheduling, and providing regular enrollment updates.
- Coordinating the Master’s Comprehensive Exam.
- Updating the program website, handbooks, and materials with current information.
- Collecting, reviewing and presenting program
assessment data to faculty and stakeholders
- Master’s Degree in Counseling.
- Counselor License Eligible
- Dynamic Communication and Organizational Skills
- Familiarity with career outlooks
- Problem solving skills
- Clerical skills
- Commensurate with abilities and
Office of Human Resources
Wilberforce University is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.