Job offer in london Business Administrator at BPP University Limited
Home based with occasional travel
Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Group is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online learning platforms.
BPP Professional Education is one of Europe’s leading specialist providers of professional education, delivering a range of industry-leading Professional Qualifications, Professional Apprenticeships, Professional Development programmes and Learning Media. We enjoy a trusted advisor status for many of our clients and institutes and offer professionals opportunities to progress through a variety of qualifications in accountancy, tax, insolvency and banking and finance.
What you’ll do
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting for a Skills Development Coach: Business Administrator (Level 3) to accommodate the demand needs within the school. We are looking for a highly motivated, practitioner-experienced candidate to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will need to have experience in work-based industry relevant to the Apprenticeship. The role will require focus in the specified Apprenticeship above.
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards within one discipline. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for your own caseload of apprentices enrolled on Apprenticeship School apprenticeship programmes within the discipline and support of your team, where necessary.
- Deliver a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Communicate effectively with apprentices via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage apprentice engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Monitor progression with Functional Skills if applicable
- Provide support during End Point Assessment to ensure all End Point components are carried to the necessary timescales.
- Provide safeguarding support to apprentices
- Minimum 5 GCSEs to include Maths & English at C or above.
- Significant Practitioner experience relevant to the industry
- Experience of managing stakeholders (particularly customer/client relationships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate professionally and work closely with and support all stakeholders
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively
- An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
- Industry relevant accreditations or certificates
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- TAQA level 3 assessors award or equivalent
- Some experience in teaching or of delivering training and seminars in a commercial context, relevant to the discipline
- Coaching/mentoring both formally and informally
- Experience of work place training
- Experience at using video/webinar conferencing systems
- Experience of work based assessing
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/bpp/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2366