Job offer in england NERC-ARF Data Analyst – Plymouth Marine Laboratory
Plymouth Marine Laboratory
|Placed on:||18th August 2017|
|Closes:||15th September 2017|
To deliver on NERC Airborne Research Facility data processing. This entails processing remotely sensed data acquired by NERC’s suite of airborne instruments and maintaining existing processing systems.
- Process raw data from airborne LiDAR, hypersppectral and digital camera systems into a high quality product for delivery to customers.
- Assist with maintenance and development of automated processing systems.
- Assist customers, with support from the NERC-ARF team, on the use NERC-ARF data through the help desk service.
Experience and Eligibility:
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Numerical or Image processing
- A Bachelor Degree in Science or Computing
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Good understanding of numerical skills
- Experience of using remotely sensed data or spatial datasets would be an advantage.
Closing date: Friday 15th September 2017