Faculty Job in Academic & University Assistant/Associate/ Full Professor- Pathobiology – HigherEdJobs
Posting End Date: Open Until Filled
Position: Assistant/Associate/ Full Professor
Location: Department of Pathobiology
Status: Full Time (Tenure Track)
In keeping with the
President’s commitment to Tuskegee University becoming an “Outcomes-Oriented University,” the ideal Professor of Pathobiology will possess
the willingness to use their expertise to assist in the university’s efforts to be a sustainable academic organization committed to
Tuskegee University’s 2015-2020 Strategic Plan
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in classroom, clinical and laboratory instruction of veterinary students, graduate
students, and interns, and graduate veterinarians.
- Demonstrate creative scholarship and collaborative research activities in the
College and develop innovative teaching and service programs.
- Participate in the provision of laboratory services to the Veterinary
Medical Teaching Hospital (VMTH) in clinical pathology.
- DVM or equivalent degree.
- Completed Residency in clinical pathology along with board certification by the American College of Veterinary Pathologists and/or the
PhD in clinical pathology with board eligibility.
- Clinical experience and documented competence in clinical pathology.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication, and a demonstrated ability to work with others in a collegial team environment.
Commensurate with education, training and experience
**The statements contained in this
job announcement reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill
typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. **
APPLICATIONS will be accepted in the Office of Human Resources. Each applicant, including all current/existing
employees, must complete and submit a Tuskegee University employment application, resume/CV, (3) to (5) letters of reference (with detailed
contact information) and copies of unofficial transcripts (official transcript(s) will be required upon hire). Applicants must meet the
minimum qualifications and submit a completed application packet in order to be considered for the position. The University reserves the
right not to fill the position in the event of budgetary or operational constraints.
Office of Human Resources
1200 West Montgomery Road
101 Kresge Center
Tuskegee, Alabama 36088
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 334-724-4319
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Federal law requires identity and employment
eligibility verifications on Form I-9 within three (3) business days of employment. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
© Copyright 2017 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.