Open executive Job in Academic & University Vancouver Campus Executive – HigherEdJobs
The Vancouver Campus Executive is the chief administrative and chief academic officer of the campus,
and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the campus. The Vancouver Campus Executive reports to the University Provost and Senior
Vice President for Academic Affairs and works closely with Vice President for Enrollment, Planning and Effectiveness, and the deans and
directors of colleges and schools that offer programs at the Vancouver Campus.
The Vancouver Campus Executive is responsible for
overall operations of the campus, including day-to-day management, academic course offerings, financial performance, student recruitment,
and communications both internal and external to the campus. The Vancouver Campus Executive provides overall supervision of all campus-based
student support units and administrative departments to ensure that they are functioning effectively and efficiently and in accordance with
University policies and procedures.
1. An earned doctorate or other terminal
academic degree from a regionally accredited institution or international equivalent, and a solid record of academic service, achievement
2. Extensive experience in higher education administration at the level of a school director or dean, college dean or
above. Experience in managing a branch campus at a multi-campus college or university or at an international location is preferred.
3. Extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of higher education administration, including both academic and administrative
4. Experience in the development and oversight of a substantial budget.
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate
effectively with faculty, students, administrative and professional staff, as well as with members of the Board of Trustees, alumni and
other members of the University community.
6. Demonstrated ability to provide organizational leadership and a commitment to working
in an inclusive, diverse and fully participative organizational culture.
7. Experience working with governmental agencies and other
external constituencies is advantageous.
8. Valid passport for international travel.
9. A Canadian driver’s license and
Canadian residency, citizenship or a valid work permit in Canada is preferred.
10. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory
background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing a background check.
Campus: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Fairleigh Dickinson University takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Please click on this link to view a federal government poster that explains your Equal Employment Opportunity rights http://www.fdu.edu/admin/eh/fedeeo.pdf
© Copyright 2017 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.