Open executive Job in Academic & University Controller – HigherEdJobs
The College of Saint Elizabeth is seeking a Financial Controller. The Controller oversees accounting, budgeting, student billing and
collections, payroll, and cash management. The Controller, reports directly to the Vice President of Finance and Administration and
interacts with the Cabinet, directors, managers and College community as needed.
- Maintain accounting records and internal audit controls.
- Prepare Financial Statements
and supporting documents.
- Manage audits of financial statements, pension plan, and federal and state student aid statements.
- Manage, jointly with the Vice President of Finance and Administration, the operating budget and reforecasts.
- Review and prepare
the analysis of student enrollment vs budget and related revenues.
- Manage Accounting, Student Billing, Collections, and
- Monitor and maintain cash flow requirements.
- Oversee the investment activity of the endowments.
- Serve on
various committees including Finance Committee, Pension Committee, and Budget Committee.
- Masters’ Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance with a minimum of seven years of experience. CPA required.
- Experience in higher education finance and management required.
- Familiarity with general FASB requirements and GAAP accounting
- Two or more years of experience in a supervisory capacity required.
- Strong leadership and human
relationship skills required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Technical skills
and familiarity with data processing systems and procedures (i.e., Ellucian, Great Plains, and Power Campus), personal computer programs and
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should consist of a cover letter, resume, official transcripts, proof of certifications, and three references with email
addresses and telephone numbers. Applications and expressions of interest, which will be treated in confidence, should be sent
electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Vice President of Finance and Administration
College of Saint Elizabeth
2 Convent Road, Santa Rita Hall,
Morristown, NJ 07960
The College of Saint Elizabeth is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
© Copyright 2017 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.