Open executive Job in Academic & University Chief of Staff – Provost’s Office (S00243P)
Responsible for program management and strategic initiatives including planning and directing
administrative, marketing, outreach, and operational activities on behalf of the Provost. Represents the Provost in internal and external
meetings. Provides oversight and guidance to select projects of high importance. Prepares executive reports for the Provost.
1. Assists the Provost with implementing program, and coordinating development and execution of
2. Plans and directs marketing and outreach activities under guidance of the Provost including managing
Provost’s website and social media accounts.
3. Ensures tracking of academic related issues and resolution following direction by the
4. As directed by the Provost, attends appropriate internal and external meetings on behalf of Provost.
5. Meets with
the Provost’s leadership team as appropriate on faculty hiring, and coordinates with deans on faculty retention, promotion & tenure
process and submission of documents.
6. Prepares executive and managerial reports for the Provost.
7. Manages inquiries
directed to the Provost; recommends course of action to Provost; and at his direction collaborates with the appropriate individual(s) to
formulate the responses.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by Provost based on needs.
Master’s Degree and 10+ years’ executive level higher education experience.
Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior administrators. Knowledge and experience in
academic degree programs.
Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
Resume, Letter of Interest, and List of 3
References (with contact information). Applicants must include in their online resume the following information: 1) Employment history: name
of company, period employed (from month/year to month/year), job title, summary of job duties and 2) Education: school name, degree type and
UTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution.
Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in
employment on the basis of sexual orientation. A criminal background check will be conducted on finalists. The UTA
is a tobacco free campus.
Open Until Filled: No
The University of Texas at Arlington is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, age, or disability.
© Copyright 2017 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.