Open Job in Academic & University Coord Media Svcs (Open Until Filled)
Job ID: 309872
Location: District Support Services Cntr
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Notice: Potential Title Change
Maricopa Community Colleges is undergoing a review of all staff positions and titles,
known as a classification and compensation study. This position’s official job title could change as a result of this review. Any such
change would be effective October 16, 2017. This review does not impact the job duties and has no impact on starting salary.
successful applicant for this position will be notified of an official job title change within a few weeks after hire, no later than October
If you would like to learn more about the study, please visit https://hr.maricopa.edu/
Monday – Friday,
8am – 5pm
Team member to support laptops, desktop computers and user
applications for the Maricopa Community College District Office. The candidate should possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
operating systems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral devices. In addition, the candidate should have solid knowledge of Microsoft
Office and other Windows applications. Plans, coordinates, and provides media support services at the district office. Supports live
events/meetings. Resolves customer issues with media equipment. Responsible for implementation and ongoing support for services such as
conference room control systems, video streaming/recording and digital signage solutions. The candidate should have excellent customer
service skills and possess the ability to work independently or as a team.
- 35% – Serves as
subject matter expert for the administration of various IT/AV technology systems
- 20% – Provides technical support and responds to
Help Desk tickets, calls or emails
- 15% – Creates and maintains documentation, including standards, implementation plans,
configuration and procedural documents
- 10% – Provides system design for conference room technology, streaming/recording video, and
- 10% – Provides media support for live meetings/events
- 10% – Performs related duties as assigned
- An associate’s degree from an accredited institution and (4) years of Desktop Support or
Audio Visual experience
- Two (2) years’ experience designing, installing, configuring and supporting multi-vendor media technology
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a team environment
- Two (2) years’ experience testing and debugging
technical software and hardware issues
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) (
Infocom m )
- Two (2) years’
experience managing video streaming/recording
- Two (2) years’ experience administering SCCM
- Two (2) years’ experience
working in a higher education environment
- Crestron control system design experience or certification
All current MCCCD employees must be logged into HCM Self Service when viewing and applying for jobs.
must submit a cover letter that details how the applicant meets minimum and desired qualifications.
Applications without a cover
letter will be incomplete and will not be considered.
Please ensure your resume and cover letter provide the following
- Clearly illustrate how prior experience, knowledge and education meet the minimum and desired qualifications
for this position.
- Provide employment history in a month/year format (e.g., 09/07 to 10/11) including job title, job duties, and
name of employer for each position.
- Three professional references, preferably current and/or former supervisors. If references are
not provided in resume upon application, they will be requested at time of interview.
Posting Close Date
The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution and an equal
opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution.
© Copyright 2017 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.