Free open Job in Wales Subject Librarian – Healthcare Sciences at Cardiff University
Cardiff University – Health Library
to £38,183 per annum, pro-rata for hours worked (Grade 6)
|Placed on:||10th May 2017|
|Closes:||27th May 2017|
We are currently recruiting for the post of Subject Librarian – Healthcare Sciences to be based at the Health Library on the Heath Park Campus.
To be part of a team ensuring that the library services:
Engage and uphold the University Library Service’s values and behaviours. See below:
- We encourage feedback from our customers
- We treat customers and colleagues with respect
- We are solution-focused
- We listen to staff at all levels
- We work effectively together to deliver professional services
- We are consistent, fair and approachable
- We value honest, transparent and clear communication
- We take pride in delivering excellence
- We encourage and support our staff to achieve their full potential
- We anticipate future needs
- We embrace change and innovate
- We review our performance to drive change
- We put the customer at the hear of the improvements
- We learn from and share best practice
The post is 22 hours per week
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday. Specific amount of hours worked per day to be agreed at time of appointment
The post is All Year Round and fixed term until 19th July 2018.
The position is available from 20th July 2017
Please be aware that Cardiff University reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Cardiff University is committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity. Our inclusive environment welcomes applications from talented people from diverse backgrounds.
IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE THAT YOU READ THE TEXT RELATING TO THE COMPLETION OF A SUPPORTING STATEMENT DETAILED WITHIN THE PERSON SPECIFICATION SECTION.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback