Free open Job in Wales Director of Academic and Student Services at Navitas UK Holdings Ltd
Navitas UK Holdings Ltd – International College Wales Swansea (ICWS)
to £55,000 per annum
|Placed on:||11th July 2017|
|Closes:||24th July 2017|
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
The Director of Academic and Student Services (DASS) is a key leadership role within ICWS and will assist the College Director/Principal to efficiently and effectively manage the development and delivery of its learning and teaching, quality assurance and student services provision. This incorporates responsibilities for leading and managing: academic and student services; academic quality assurance; student enhancement; learning and teaching and the development of key academic relationships with the Partner University as appropriate for the position. Leading the academic provision of the College will require the DASS to have knowledge and experience of: leading on and managing; ongoing curriculum development and enhancement; curriculum delivery; quality assurance; data analysis and presentation and people management.
- Tertiary qualifications at the postgraduate level in a discipline relevant to one of those offered by the college
- Evidence of work related professional development
- Good understanding of the UK Higher Education system
- Successful record of managing people, budgets and resources
- Experience of implementing strategies, standards and practices
- Deliver focused: driving though change whilst ensuring outcomes are met
- Understand and respect the critical interface between budget management, quality assurance and student recruitment
- Possess detailed knowledge and understanding of the Home Office Tier 4 regulations and the QAA’s Code of Practice
- Understand the dynamic and often volatile nature of international education export business and need therefore to provide best practice levels of care, advice and support to students
- Substantial experience in curriculum development including the management and evaluation of learning and teaching effectiveness.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders including University personnel, agents and government organisations
For further information about this role, please view the full advert: https://e6c67dfea7107c66cf4b-5fe525cefecba56744297355853ea71e.ssl.cf6.rackcdn.com/DASS+100717+ICWS.pdf
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. International College Wales Swansea (ICWS) is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo a DBS check.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. ICWS reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the position and why you feel you are particularly suited to the role and curriculum vitae should be sent to: Leanne Kilgallon – HR Business Partner, University Partnerships Europe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 24th July 2017 at 17:00.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback