Free open Job in Wales Digital Media Assistant at Wrexham Glyndwr University
Techniquest Glyndwr is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Digital Media Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of online and print platforms as part of the marketing team.
The ability to maintain digital platforms and produce a high standard of content in terms of written content and design is an important element of the role.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience or evidence of work-experience that demonstrates aptitude and motivation to contribute to the team.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, relating to both children and adults.
- Computer literacy with awareness of social and online e.g. Facebook, display advertising, blogs, Twitter, Instagram.
The ability to produce high quality graphic design content is desirable for this role.
Applicants are advised to apply early as we reserve the right to close a vacancy prior to the closing date if a high number of applications are received.
The ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh is desirable for this role.
Further details: Job Description