Job offer available in Scotland Senior Project Manager at University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is at the beginning of an exciting strategic transformation programme: World Changing Glasgow Transformation (WCGT) to support the delivery of our strategic ambitions as outlined in our Inspiring People Changing the World Strategic Plan.
We will be the catalyst for pioneering change and enabling excellence across the University.
Our core value is to develop and engage our people to help them shape the higher education institution of the future.
The programme will identify, innovate and deliver initiatives that shape the future needs of the people and the environment around us, preparing our people, systems and processes to meet those needs.
The WCGT Programme will:
- Be a positive and practical disruptor to the status quo, enabling excellence through new ways of doing things and new ways of delivering services.
- ‘Join up the dots’ of change happening across the institution to maximise impact and build the bridge between addressing today’s challenges with the longer term strategic intent of the University.
- Focus on transformational initiatives that cross organisational boundaries to positively impact on the staff and student experience of the University of Glasgow.
- Enable the University to make the best use of our resources by becoming more effective and efficient in how we deliver services for staff and students. Ultimately this will help the University to generate savings to reinvest in strategic priorities.
- Create a culture of innovation to ensure the University leadership, its teams and our students have the capability, confidence and appetite for longer-term change.
Providing project management, specialist organisational, process, systems and data focused expertise and change management to deliver valuable solutions that underpin and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the University, with a focus on diverse transformation projects that contribute directly to the University strategy, World Changing Glasgow.
Standard Terms & Conditions
Salary will be on the Management, Professional and Administrative Grade, level 8, £43,266 – £50,132 per annum.
This post is offered on a full time (35 hours p/w) and open ended basis.
New entrants to the University will be required to serve a probationary period of 6 months.
The successful applicant will be eligible to join the Universities’ Superannuation Scheme. Further information regarding the scheme is available from the Superannuation Officer, who is also prepared to advise on questions relating to the transfer of Superannuation benefits.
Relocation assistance will be provided where appropriate.
It is the University of Glasgow’s mission to foster an inclusive climate, which ensures equality in our working, learning, research and teaching environment.
We strongly endorse the principles of Athena SWAN, including a supportive and flexible working environment, with commitment from all levels of the organisation in promoting gender equality.
The University of Glasgow, charity number SC004401.