Job offer available in Scotland Academic Development Partner at University of Stirling
Location: Stirling Campus
The post-holder will be central to the University of Stirling’s commitment to professional development provision for academic staff. The post holder will work closely with their fellow Academic Development Partner and a wide range of diverse colleagues to meet and develop the strategic learning and teaching priorities of the university.
The post-holder will contribute significantly to the professional development of academic staff by engaging relevant staff in the definition, design and evaluation of activities to ensure the enhancement of academic practice in line with the University’s strategic objectives and the ongoing development of the learning and teaching community.
Creative, resourceful and passionate about learning and teaching in higher education, the post-holder will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, intercultural and digital skills to enable them to develop and enhance academic development at the University of Stirling.
Description of Duties
The post holder will be required:
• To take a leading role in the teaching, assessment, administration and evaluation of our postgraduate certificate in learning and teaching (PGCLTHE)
• To design, deliver and evaluate evidence-based learning and teaching CPD on campus and online through our HEA-accredited framework at categories D1-D3
• To work closely and creatively with key institutional learning and teaching colleagues to champion strategic priorities in learning and teaching (assessment & feedback, TNE, digital learning)
• To contribute to learning and teaching transformation across the institution through engagement at Faculty and strategic levels
• To maintain a strong academic development profile at national (and international) level through, for example, conference presentations, publications, external examining, professional networks
For further information, including essential criteria and details on how to apply, please click on the ‘Apply’ button above