Free open Job in North, South & Central America Programme Manager – Governance Reform and Institutional Development (GRID) Programme at Government of Montserrat
3 Years – commencing 2019
The Government of Montserrat (GoM) is seeking to recruit a Programme Manager to effectively manage the Governance Reform and Institutional Development (GRID) Programme based within the Office of the Deputy Governor. The post of Programme Manager is a new important position with responsibility for ensuring programme resources are used to achieve the objectives of the GRID programme. To deploy their excellent financial, strategic and project management skills in allocating programme resources to meet demands for technical support and capacity building from technical working groups (TWGs). To achieve this, the successful candidate will need to lead others to introduce changes across the Public Service of Montserrat.
Candidates Experience and Qualifications Profile
They should have the leadership skills and confidence to be able to act as an expert Programme Manager to Government, with a strong background in Financial, Strategic Human Resources and project management (preferably a mix of public and private sector experience) and experience of managing programmes both regionally and/or international.
They should have a recognised financial, Strategic HR Management and/or project or programme management qualification.
- A recognised practitioner level certification in financial, Strategic HR and/or project management,
- A Master’s Degree and/or appropriate experience and competencies in Financial Management, Business Administration, Project Management, Strategic Human Resources Management or Leadership and Change Management or other relevant academic qualification;
- Five years’ experience in managing a project or programmes or projects in a complex and politically sensitive environment; and
- The ability to work closely and collaboratively with others.
- Strong leadership and management skills, to be able to create a strong and motivated team;
- The ability to develop and establish appropriate management information and communication systems.
- Prudent financial management skills for the locally led programme resources.
- Experience of living and working in a small island state.
- CIPD/SHRM Qualification
- ACCA/CAT of other Financial & Project Management Accreditation
Terms and Conditions of Engagement
Appointments will be made on a contractual basis for a period of three (3) years.
The Total Remuneration package is competitive that is $270,000 to include: Accommodation, travel, transportation and return airfare per year to home base. A gratuity of 12.5% will be paid on successful completion of the deliverable as outlined in the ToR.
Terms of Reference
Detailed Terms of Reference for the Head of Programme Management Office can be obtained from the following link at http://www.gov.ms/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ToR-GRID-Programme-Manager-April-2019.pdf
How to Apply
For detailed information on the post of Programme Manager, Governance Reform and Institutional Development (GRID) please visit our website at www.jobs.gov.ms.
To apply send your completed application form along with certified copies of your qualifications, the names of at least two referees and your Curriculum Vitae supported by a covering letter to the Human Resource Management Unit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms can be obtained from our website at www.jobs.gov.ms or by contacting the Human Resource Management Unit, Office of the Deputy Governor, Brades, Montserrat by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at (+664) 491 2365/2444 or by fax (+664) 491 6234.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is 4:00 p.m. Friday, 09th August 2019.