Free open Job in North, South & Central America Law Tutors at QLTS School
We are looking for experienced law tutors for various types of work: (ii) conducting initial consultations and preparing study plans for students (ii) marking mock exam scripts on legal writing, legal drafting, and online legal research (iii) conducting online live mock on client interviewing and advocacy.
Areas of practice: Civil Litigation, Criminal Litigation, Property Law and Practice, Wills and Probate, and Business Law and Practice.
Tutors must be either qualified solicitors or barristers with relevant experience in practice.
Tutors should also have relevant experience in teaching undergraduate or postgraduate law modules, e.g., LLB, GDL, LPC and BPTC.
The work is on a consulting basis, flexible and can be done from home or office.
The scope of the work will be further explained to qualified candidates.
Remuneration will be discussed once the scope of the work has been agreed.
- Teaching in LLB, GDL, or LPC programmes of the core areas and skills, or proven practical experience on private client work
- Ability to produce high-quality training material
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience in using Lexis Library and West Law legal database would be an advantage
Please apply with CV and covering letter via the apply button below, explaining why you believe you are the right person for the role.
If you would like to discuss the role informally, please contact email@example.com.