Free open Job in North, South & Central America Business Development Manager- USA at Bizkaia Talent
This job is brought to you by Bizkaia Talent, a non-profit organization funded by the Department for Economic Development of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia. Its main objective is to attract highly skilled professionals to the Basque Country by connecting them with the opportunities within the leading innovation and technology companies and universities there.
Biobide is a biotech company that aims to help our customers worldwide developing solutions to improve productivity in the Discovery process, integrating zebrafish animal model with innovative tools, adding value to their R&D&i mainly in toxicology and efficacy testing.
- Generate new leads in USA.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty.
- Collaborate in the supervision of the R&D projects with the Study Director assigned to each project.
- Collaborate in the relationship with clients in R&D Projects, and the monitoring and achievement of the project results.
- Marketing activities.
- Keep track of market intelligence in the industry with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Promotion and representation of Biobide in different events in USA.
- Sales follow-up activities.
- Coordination and reporting to the Business Development headquarters office in Donostia-San Sebastián.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine..
- High level of English
- Customer oriented
- Good communication and networking skills
- Previous experience in Marketing and/or Sales
Bizkaia Talent offers a range of services, such as dual career support for those individuals who are coming to the region on a work contract, and also advice to those who are considering Basque Country as their next work destination. To access these services and support, please register on the Bizkaia Talent website. To apply for this post, please click on the Apply button above, which will direct you to the Bizkaia Talent website for further instructions.