Job offer in london Student Support Coordinator at Arden University
to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
|Placed on:||31st August 2017|
|Closes:||15th September 2017|
Location: Ealing – London
Full-time (37 hpw Monday-Friday) occasional evening/weekend work/ravel to Coventry Head Office/other Study Centre locations.
The post-holder will report to the Student Support Manager and be responsible for the end-to-end support of Blended Learning students, focusing on student experience, progression and retention. Working as part of a team delivering proactive support, advice, information and guidance to students from the point of enrolment through to graduation ensuring the highest levels of support is provided.
- Enthusiasm/passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Proactive attitude to task completion/problem resolution.
Has the ability to:
- Plan/prioritise tasks effectively.
- Work to deadlines.
- Collaborate with others to achieve agreed objectives but also to work on own initiative.
- Learn quickly new skills/procedures and apply them to the job.
- Deal with difficult/sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
- React quickly to circumstances as they arise.
- Deal with individual situations appropriately.
- Experience in a customer advisory/administrative role
- Excellent IT skills including the use of databases, spreadsheet and word-processing software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a high level of accuracy and good presentation of work.
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent/able to demonstrate relevant administrative experience.
- An understanding of Higher Education.
Experience in supporting
- Students with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Students funding studies through student finance.
Staff will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback