Job offer in london Short Course Co-ordinator at LCCM
to £25,000 per annum (subject to experience)
|Placed on:||29th May 2017|
|Closes:||30th June 2017|
Fixed Term until 30th September 2017
This role is for you if you have a first degree in a creative subject and are both an enthusiast for education and an enterprising individual. You should be passionate about the importance of delivering training and education services that help develop individuals and meet the needs of industry. You will have superb communication skills, problem-solving skills and enjoy working in teams. Ideally you will be the sort of person who can see opportunities to create new courses that people want in music, software technology, writing and creative industries entrepreneurship.
In this role you will be responsible for co-ordinating all aspects of our short course or “non-HE” provision including student recruitment, student and tutor co-ordination and programme administration. You will be a member of our Admissions team.
Non-HE provision is an area of our organisation that we are keen to grow so there is potential, if successful, for this to develop into a full-time permanent role.
In addition to a competitive salary this job includes generous annual leave, a friendly working environment and exciting opportunities for professional development.
Based in Bankside, Southwark’s cultural quarter, LCCM is the UK’s only independent college, offering industry-led degrees in music, words and code along with evening, weekend and summer courses.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team. Working with us offers you a relaxed but professional environment where you will be encouraged to contribute directly in the growth of our dynamic organisation.
For more about us, visit: lccm.org.uk.
- First response to all non-HE enquiries
- Advising applicants on all non-HE course content and progressing all applications from enquiry to registration
- Administering the programmes including liaising with tutors, staff and students
- Single point of contact for non-HE students
- Working with and supporting the Marketing and Events Team on activities that improve recruitment for non-HE courses
- Supporting the accounts team where required on the processing and reporting of course fees
- Working with other internal departments to meet data collection and reporting requirements
- Working with the college to update, develop and improve all aspects of its non-HE course provision
Essential skills and attributes
- Involvement in the creative industries through personal projects, studies or employment
- Experience of working with complex administrative processes preferably in further or higher-education
- Communication – writing, listening and speaking
- Team working and collaboration
- Document creation and management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and problem solving
- Customer service
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Ability to manage complaints processes effectively
- IT skills – Microsoft Word and Excel in particular
Desirable skills and attributes
- Additional languages – Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German
- Use of CRM systems especially AgileCRM
- Google Apps for Business
- Apple computers / Mac OS
- Databases especially FileMaker
- Adobe products – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Final Cut Pro
- UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Interviews are expected to take place throughout the posting period. Start date 3rd July.
LCCM is a diverse employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback