Job offer in london Recruitment Advisor at Regent’s University London
Hours: 35 per week
Contract type: Permanent
We are looking to recruit an experienced in-house recruiter who can effectively manage, as well as develop, the University’s in-house staff recruitment service to maximise the reach of our brand, and recruit the best talent in the marketplace using the most up-to-date resourcing methods, including social media.
Degree educated or equivalent you will have excellent interpersonal, customer service and organisational skills, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience of managing the day-to-day operational delivery of an in-house recruitment service including designing selection processes; advising managers; utilising recruitment ATS or equivalent; interviewing; candidate liaison throughout the process; salary negotiation and issuing contracts of employment;
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with recruitment agencies;
- Understanding of the UKVI requirements relating to tier 2 sponsorship
- Experience of data analysis and producing management reports;
- Experience of maximising the use of social media as a tool for innovatively marketing the organisation and attracting candidates;
- Can-do attitude with a passion for delivering a great recruitment service to both candidates and colleagues across the University.
Whilst these are not essential we are interested in candidates who have experience of using the LinkedIn Recruiter tool and who are trained to administer psychometric tests. The post involves the management of one Officer and as such staff management experience is desirable but not essential. In addition, the HR service is about to introduce a new HR and Recruitment system, so experience of introducing an ATS or HRIS is also desirable but not essential as this supported by an in-house Systems Manager.
We welcome applications from recruiters within the education sector, charity sector or agency recruiters who are looking to move to an in-house role.
Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. We have just under 4,000 students on campus, representing some 140 different nationalities.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus based in the heart of Regent’s Park, a short walk from Baker Street or Great Portland Street stations
- Excellent private pension scheme with options of a 7 – 10% employer contribution
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Health care benefits via Benenden
- Employee discount service
- £3 a day spend on food on campus
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
How to apply
Please visit our website www.regents.ac.uk/jobs.aspx to view further details and to apply online. Within your application, please provide a statement stating why you are suitable for the role, making reference to your skills and experience against the Person Specification.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 21 January 2019
Selection Date: Thursday 31 January 2019
Regent’s University London is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note, we advise applicants to use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox (Version 34 and below) when completing the online application form.