Job offer in london Lecturer in International Football Business – UCFB, Wembley – UCFB
to £40,000 per annum
|Placed on:||13th October 2017|
|Closes:||2nd November 2017|
|★ View Employer Profile|
A market leader and World First as the global go-to institution for Football and Sports Business Education, UCFB is dedicated to the delivery of undergraduate/postgraduate degrees and executive education in the operational and business facets of the football and sports industries.
UCFB is currently located in two state-of-the-art iconic and inspiring locations.
UCFB Wembley is situated inside and around the immediate vicinity of the iconic Wembley Stadium, London including teaching facilities that overlook the famous turf.
UCFB Etihad Campus is our state-of-the-art campus devoted to the football business and related industries. Based in and around the Etihad Stadium, the campus allows is in the heart of one of Europe’s most progressive football facilities.
These premier locations provide UCFB students with a unique student experience to live, learn and work within the football and sports industry during their studies.
Football Business is a major area within our portfolio and is a popular student choice.
The successful candidate will teach on our International Football Business programme and contribute to modules with a football business context.
Activities will include:
- To teach on designated modules and programme of study
- Maintain academic standards and adhere to the programme and module specifications
- Design and deliver teaching materials at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, including contributing to the curriculum review and enhancement, in a manner that supports and focuses on student learning outcomes.
- Undertake student assessments and examination activities including the provision of appropriate feedback to students.
- Engage in continuous professional development
- To participate in the department seminars aimed at knowledge sharing and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
- Be responsible for the pastoral care of students within a specified area
- Achieve key academic performance indicators, attendance, retention and achievement
- Report to the programme leader on programme performance and progress
- Maintain high levels of student satisfaction rates
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
What we’re looking for
- Undergraduate and masters’ degrees in a relevant discipline;
- Two or more years’ full time teaching experience in UK Higher Education;
- HE teaching qualification (or willingness to obtain one);
- Ability to teach two or more of the following areas:
- International Football Business
- International Football Business Analysis
- Strategic International Football Business
- Ability to contextualize International Football Business for sports business;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and busy environment to meet set goals;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Effective team-working skills
To find out more about UCFB please visit our website www.ucfb.com
All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Head of Academics (Wembley ) with a full CV and covering letter (2 sides of A4 maximum) setting out your suitability for the role and motivation for joining our pioneering institution.