Job offer in london Information Systems Team Leader at Royal College of Physicians
Full Time, 1 Year Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Salary Banding: Grade 4, £27,441 – £30,490 per annum.
For this role appointments are usually made at £27,441 per annum.
The Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom is a partnership between the three Royal Colleges of Physicians of London, Edinburgh and Glasgow by which the colleges deliver their responsibilities in the following three areas:
- The MRCP(UK) Diploma Examinations, the PACES practical examination and Specialty Certificate Examinations (SCE’S).
- The Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) which is responsible for managing the Colleges’ role in the regulation of specialist training in the UK.
- The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy and Diary for Physicians.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced ePortfolio Team Leader to support the Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB).
The post-holder is responsible for:
- The management and development of information systems used to support trainees.
- Career grade doctors, trainers and international trainees and trainers. This currently includes the electronic trainee portfolio (ePortfolio), the JRCPTB trainee database and CRM.
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to service agreement deadlines.
- You will use your own initiative and work within a team and across departments.
- This role is challenging and rewarding and will ideally suit someone who is confident working alongside Clinicians within specialties and external partners.
We are looking to appoint someone who is flexible, likes change and can contribute innovative ideas to enhance service delivery, contribute to ad-hoc projects and the development of the Department.
Benefits include generous 27 day holiday plus public holidays, a first-class pension scheme, free lunches. In addition, you will work in friendly offices in an attractive location overlooking Regent’s Park.
For more information about the role and our benefits please view the job description and person specification via the Apply button.
Closing date: 31 March 2019
Interview date: 8 April 2019
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a supporting statement explaining with clear examples how your skills and experience match the job description and person specification. Please note CVs sent in isolation will not be considered.
If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing our jobs page using Google Chrome or Firefox, we kindly ask you to use Internet Explorer or Safari when applying for our roles. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, we are doing our best to fix this as quickly as possible.