Job offer in london GeCIP Engagement Co-ordinator at Genomics England
per annum for a fully effective performer
|Placed on:||1st June 2017|
|Closes:||23rd June 2017|
Genomics England are looking for an experienced and dynamic communicator to create and enact an engagement strategy for a virtual community of researchers (GeCIP) who have applied to access the 100,000 Genomes Project dataset. You’ll direct the development of our online collaborative environment encouraging researchers to work together and to contribute to a thriving and effective research community
Key accountabilities include:
- Formulate and enact an engagement and training strategy to ensure that researchers entering the datacentre have the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their research effectively.
- Draft, commission and edit engaging content in various formats (written/graphics/videos) to support the GeCIP community and communicate their research within the community and to external stakeholders. This includes overseeing the development of a regular newsletter and other written communication.
- Develop and enact strategies to assist GeCIP and other Genomics England partner groups in collaborative research.
- Develop and enact administrative processes, such as updates to membership status and activity.
- Lead on the organisation, marketing and delivery of an annual GeCIP scientific conference and other GeCIP events/workshops.
- Work within the GeCIP team to assure all above activities align with the team’s strategy and the aims of the Project.
- Work with relevant teams across the organisation (such as business analysts, software and infrastructure developers, and communications and bioinformatics teams) to ensure that the GeCIP community is supported to carry out collaborative, cutting-edge research in the secure research environment.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
For more information on the position and how to apply, please visit the job opportunities section of our website
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback