Job offer in london Entrepreneurship Events & Admin Coordinator (Generate Team) at London School of Economics and Political Science
London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE Careers
LSE Careers are looking for a highly motivated coordinator to join the Generate team, which manages our entrepreneurship program and functions as part of the wider Careers department. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and delivery of the program, and will act as the first point of contact for external speakers and potential contributors. Duties include:
- Co-ordinate outreach to widen our network of entrepreneurs
- Organise weekly events, ensuring speakers are kept informed about logistics
- Organise the set-up of 3 x funding competitions and coordinating awards receptions
- Welcome guests at events and perform formal introduction to participants
- Carry out general admin and other duties to support the Generate team
- Update our social media platforms and accounts with relevant news and information
- Manage Generate’s inbox
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, have great attention to detail, be an enthusiastic self-starter, ideally with knowledge and interest in entrepreneurship and social enterprise. Occasional evening/weekend work will be required for which TOIL will be given.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
To apply for this post, please go to www.lse.ac.uk/LSEJobs. If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the “contact us” links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page. Should you have any queries about the role, please email L.J.Silverman@lse.ac.uk.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14th September 2017 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.
Interviews are likely to take place on Wednesday 20th September 2017.
LSE is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive university
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback