Job offer in london Director of Science at Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research
The salary is commensurate with the seniority of the role.
Full time position
Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research, Northwick Park and St Marks’ Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow HA1 3UJ
Founded in 1994, NPIMR (Northwick Park Institute of Medical Research) is today one of the UK’s leading charity-based independent Medical Research Institute working to translate ground-breaking pre-clinical Medical Research rapidly into patient care. NPIMR has recently restructured and is looking at an exciting growth plan for the future, within its newly renovated building.
- Review the home-grown research portfolio
- Recommend a research strategy to the Academic Review Panel and Trustees.
- Improve grant funding of research work.
- Look for new funded research projects which would be well placed in NPIMR.
- Grow the contract research significantly, assessing our USP and building a business plan so thismakes a significant contribution.
- Be able to personally add value to customers who want protocol oversight and scientific expertise.
- Has a Professorship or similar qualification
- Is an entrepreneur with vision and strong leadership skills
- Has a proven track record of excellence in science, skills and research
- Desirable attributes include preclinical research experience connected to medical devices
For more information on the vacancy please visit http://www.npimr.org/current-vacancies-1/ alternatively attached is the Director of Science recruitment pack.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com For an informal discussion with the panel chairs or for a tour of our facilities please contact Alison Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 6pm on 06/03/19