Job offer in london Director, EMBA Dubai Programmne at London Business School
London Business School – Dubai Campus
Fixed-term Contract – Up to 12 months
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
Our Dubai EMBA needs an exceptional Programme Director to ensure that our students get the best possible academic experience and pastoral care.
Take Responsibility for the Delivery of Exceptional Education
The London Business School EMBA is one of the most respected programmes of its kind, and has been part of the management education of hundreds of leading businesspeople from all over the world. The Dubai programme is based at our campus in the Dubai International Financial Centre, but also involves spending some of the academic year in London.
In this role you’ll work with the Director of EMBA programmes on ensuring the Dubai EMBA Programme is closely aligned with the London EMBA and the wider EMBA portfolio. It’ll be up to you to develop the learning and support environment that our students expect from a top-tier institution, and we’ll look to you to monitor and report on their satisfaction with the experience they’ve had. You’ll build the reputation of our EMBA Dubai programme by:
- Overseeing and enhancing the overall student experience, leading the Dubai programme team to ensure the students are very well supported academically and pastorally throughout their entire academic journey.
- Reviewing and developing curriculum content to ensure it remains relevant and innovative.
- Encouraging full faculty involvement in programme development through communication, relationship-building, and information dissemination.
- Establishing and monitoring programme budgets.
- Developing and managing a high-performing team in Dubai, including three direct reports.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders in Dubai and London to ensure a smooth and professional operation that complies with the School’s internal processes and our external regulators and accreditors.
- Supporting our Recruitment and Admissions team in the region to deliver high calibre student cohorts each January and September.
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. In this role, you’ll take ownership of a premier management education programme in a rapidly changing market.
Who We Are Looking For
- Degree-level education, preferably with an MBA.
- A strong track record in business education.
- Substantial programme leadership experience, involving financial and personnel management.
- Good problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East is also highly desirable.
Be Part of an International Network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback