Job offer in london Delivery Programme Manager (Russian/Chinese Speaking) at London Business School
Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re looking for a fluent Russian and/or Chinese speaking Delivery Programme Manager to help deliver world class leadership and management programmes to some of our biggest clients. It’s a great opportunity to use your language, customer-facing and stakeholder-management skills as a key ambassador for the executive education arm of one of the world’s most respected business schools.
Deliver learning experiences with real impact
The Participant Experience Team is responsible for the seamless and successful delivery of our portfolio of customized client learning programmes across the globe. As Delivery Programme Manager, you’ll ensure that we deliver exceptional customer service across the preparation, delivery and wrap-up of every programme. That means you’ll:
- Build sound relationships as a key point of contact and brand ambassador for all stakeholders on a broad range of high profile clients.
- Understand customer needs and work proactively to constantly improve the participant experience.
- Create productive relationships with suppliers to drive best practice and ensure results.
- Actively contribute to programme collateral and manage the programme digital learning experience.
- Manage budgets, track expenditure and identify cost-saving opportunities.
Share Our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll represent the School’s ideas and expertise to high-profile global corporations and you must be willing to travel internationally twice a year to spread our influence.
Who We Are Looking For
- A fluent Russian and/or Chinese speaker with learning programme, customer experience or events management experience.
- A confident presenter and brand ambassador.
- An organised approach with the ability to deliver high quality work to deadline and deal effectively with last-minute changes.
- A track record in stakeholder management, great relationship-building skills and ideally, experience of Learning Management Systems.
- A college diploma or degree-level education and excellent written and spoken English.
- A proactive approach with the attention to detail and creativity to identify opportunities for improvement.
Be Part of an International Network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.