Job offer in london Business Development Manager at London Business School
(This is a 12 month Fixed Term Opportunity)
Shape the relationships behind our world-class learning programmes
Our world-class Management and Leadership Development programmes are at the very heart of our School’s ambitious strategic and growth plans. That’s why we’re looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and engaged Business Development Manager to help develop and deliver them to our specific clients’ needs.
In this role, you will build and maintain high quality relationships with a broad spectrum of corporate clients across the world, introducing them to our extensive range of 30+ open programmes. You will also be responsible for launching our online offering which is a new exciting venture for Executive education. With overall accountability for your individual clients, you will drive the profitability, quality and growth of our open and online programmes in London and Dubai. With responsibility for qualifying, shaping, agreeing, contracting and mobilising new and existing clients, you will also work closely with the Client Solution team, collaborating to leverage the Open Programme offerings according to the needs of custom clients.
It’s your opportunity to be part of an energetic team helping our School to achieve more. You’ll also:
• Identify potential opportunities to grow our open portfolio.
• Work with the Director of Sales, Open Programme Directors and their teams, Custom Client Directors scope opportunity for growth through targeted corporate enquiries.
• Drive business growth and engagement with a portfolio of existing global clients, building a strategic view of the account and securing revenue over the long-term.
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Events team to develop a public presence in our industry and network at a senior level.
• Initiate the design and delivery of new business proposals working with the Bid and Marketing teams
• Maintain and nurture strong relationships with key HR and L&D partners and business stakeholders.
• Demonstrate competence in operating and navigating ExecEd systems to record and share history of client engagements
• Drive end-to-end sales engagement for our new online programme offering to a broad spectrum of prospects and clients.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You will shape and mobilise strong relationships with our new and existing clients to ensure they achieve maximum impact.
• B2B sales/business development experience, preferably within professional services
• Previous experience from enterprise sales at a SaaS company, edtech knowledge particularly relevant.
• Know-how of bringing new products to market desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong understanding of stakeholder management
• A collaborative approach to working and a proactive nature
• A track record working in a target driven environment
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.