Job offer in london Business Analyst at The Wellcome Trust
This is your opportunity to help manage change and make sure our grants processes and systems are fit for purpose.
You’ll be a vital part of Wellcome and you’ll help us achieve our aims whilst we help you to achieve yours.
You will apply critical thinking and analysis to our grants processes and systems, actively look for improvements and contribute innovative ideas.
You will collaborate with colleagues and our community to understand their business needs and ensure that value is delivered and benefits realised.
You will contribute to shaping our grants system roadmap and have the opportunity to support projects. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to develop an in depth understanding of grant-giving and influence future approaches.
In this role, you will focus on activities in the following areas:
- business analysis – analyse, capture and qualify business requirements,
- product management – manage our grants systems roadmap, testing and release management,
- project management.
Experience & Skills
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- a background in either business analysis, product management, project management or grant funding,
- critical thinking and analytical skills,
- excellent communication and listening skills,
- experience of managing stakeholders,
- experience of system development and requirements gathering,
- experience of roadmap, test and release management,
- exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise.
Education & Qualifications
We believe great ideas can change the world and improve health for everyone. At Wellcome, we help great ideas to thrive by supporting scientists and researchers, taking on big problems, fuelling imaginations and sparking debate.
Wellcome isn’t just a supporter of great ideas; it’s a great place to work. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We help our employees to develop in an open, respectful culture where differences are valued.