Job offer in london Admissions and Recruitment Officer at NSPC Ltd
to £23,516 (grade 3) p.a. depending on previous experience
|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Placed on:||27th April 2017|
|Closes:||15th May 2017|
NSPC is seeking a full-time Admissions and Recruitment Officer from 1 June 2017. This post is full-time or part-time with flexible hours.
The New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling (NSPC) based at the Existential Academy in West Hampstead, London, is a private post-graduate higher education and training college that provides courses in psychotherapy, counselling, coaching, neurodevelopmental disorders, pastoral care and related topics.
You will be based in the main office of NSPC, which has good transport links via the Jubilee line, Thameslink, London Overground, and bus services. There are bicycle hoops for those travelling by bicycle. NSPC has a transport policy to reduce carbon emissions in Camden.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as much of the job will involve liaising with academic staff and post graduate students
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively in teams
- Regular competent user of Microsoft office suite
- Proven organizational skills
- Previous work with databases, with familiarity with student management databases an advantage
- A first degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous experience of the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, counselling, or coaching
- Previous experience of work in further or higher education an advantage
For a full job description, or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be asked to provide a CV and covering letter by 15 May 2017. Interviews will be held on 24 May.
Start date: 1 June 2017
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback