Job offer in england Research Support Specialist at SR-Research
|Salary:||Salary will depend on qualifications and relevant past experience|
|Placed on:||26th April 2017|
|Closes:||26th June 2017|
SR Research Ltd. is currently looking for a candidate to fill a full-time position of a Research Support Specialist, to be based in Brighton, UK.
As the popularity of our product line continues to grow, we are in immediate need of an addition to our technical support and training team.
The position includes the following main responsibilities:
- Conduct installation and training of EyeLink systems at customer sites
- Work with our existing support team to provide email and phone support for users of the EyeLink eye tracking system and software, including SR Research Experiment Builder and EyeLink Data Viewer
- Work with customers to implement experiments using SR Research Experiment Builder and other programming interfaces
- Perform software and hardware testing
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- A Master’s or Ph. D. degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, or related disciplines
- Research experience in eye tracking, Psychology or Psychophysics, and skill in experimental design
- Strong technical skills
- Experience using EyeLink eye tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills
The position will include travel (mainly in Europe and the UK) for installation and training of EyeLink systems at customer sites and for exhibitions at academic conferences.
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or get in touch if you have any questions about the position.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
South East England