Job offer in england Quality Officer at Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University – Humanities and Social Sciences
|Placed on:||6th December 2017|
|Closes:||20th December 2017|
This is a full time position initially for 12 months.
Join an active and innovative team working to enhance the student experience and academic administration in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Faculty is home to five Schools and Departments providing specialist and interdisciplinary teaching, research and knowledge transfer across our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, which span a wide range of disciplines including but not limited to: Education, English and Modern Languages Law, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences.
- Share responsibility for maintaining Faculty quality enhancement communication and information including documentation and databases;
- Share management and support for approval of internal and external review meetings;
- Work with senior academic colleagues to support the preparation for internal and external quality audits, accreditations, manage the administration of collaborative provision, assemble and analyse data relating to the quality of student experience, manage the administrative processes for External Examiners in the Faculty;
- Share responsibility for managing the Faculty’s Mitigating Circumstances processes, arranging panels and responding to student and staff queries;
- Act as Secretary to Faculty AESC and Collaborative Provision Sub Group, including preparation of documentation and minuting of meetings;
- Undertake and manage specific projects related to enhancing the student experience.
You should have:
- A levels (or equivalent qualification) or equivalent experience;
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment;
- Able to draft concise notes and minutes from complex discussions;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Able to work effectively on own initiative;
- Demonstrable IT skills with an ability to use software packages appropriate to an office environment.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
South East England