Job offer in england Professor in the Department of Management and Marketing (Entrepreneurship) (1 position) at Durham University
|Placed on:||14th September 2017|
|Closes:||16th October 2017|
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in achieving our ambition to become a Top 20 European Business School by 2027. We will look to you to help elevate our research activity and environment through the delivery of influential publications, income generation and documented impact of social value. Management and Marketing is a research-led department in which colleagues share a drive to advance world changing knowledge through collaborative projects. We are investing in three new Professorships, and are particularly keen to hear from you if you have teaching and research interests in any area of Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management or Organisational Behaviour. Here, you will benefit from excellent support to make a significant impact.
- A good first-degree, complemented by a PhD in Management, Marketing or a related subject.
- A proven ability to produce world-class research, including an ambitious and credible research plan which supports the activities of the department.
- A track record of leading national or international research groups and networks, with an internationally recognised contribution to the development of research fields and, ideally, experience of mentoring early career researchers.
- Experience of contributing significantly to the development of PhD programmes and excellent supervision of PhD students.
- Willingness and ability to develop successful research project proposals, with the scope to secure funding or generate income.
- Experience of taking innovative approaches to delivering high-quality teaching across lectures and in smaller study groups.
- Confident leadership and communication skills, with the willingness to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Closing date 16 October 2017 midday
Grade and Salary:
Grade 10 Competitive salary based on our professorial Pay Scales (starting at £61,179 and going considerably higher based on experience)
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback