Job offer in england Operations Lead at Iykons Ltd
|Placed on:||1st September 2017|
|Closes:||1st October 2017|
Company: Smartzi Ltd
Location: Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1AW
Career Level Required: Entry Level
Experience required: Significant
Education: Undergraduate degree
Hours of working: Flexible mobile working and hot-desking
In recent years, technology moved the transportation market forward. There were people shaking things up out there, but, for us, there was still a way to go. The benefits swung in favor of the operators, while the rider (the paying customer) and driver (the hard worker) didn’t get the service they deserved. Smartzi is the answer. It’s the brain child of a tech company with the vision to disrupt the transportation market for the better. It’s an innovative and ethical business model that benefits all. We’re planning do it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
You’ll be working on the front lines of the business, interacting with customers and drivers on a daily basis.
- Smartzi is a marketplace, and our Operations Coordinators focus on the “supply” side of that marketplace in their city – they optimize the quantity and quality of cars available to our users, and continually improve the rider experience via scheduling, asset utilization, and driver rewarding programs.
- In practice this requires a unique mix of analytical and interpersonal skills; an ability to use our data to quickly understand trends in supply and user demand, combined with an ability to motivate and incentivize our partners to behave in ways that take advantage of those insights. Highly refined people skills, as well as toughness, persistence and grit, are required to ensure capacity, while providing the quality of service we demand for our users. This is an intense, business-side startup role which has a clear and direct, impact on the growth of our business.
- Analytical ability – We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage the supply of cars we have on the road, you need to be able to constantly monitor and understand trends in supply and demand, and use our data to make the right, data-driven operational decisions.
- Business instincts – You are open and curious and enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You’d be excited to master Smartzi’s business model, and would doggedly pursue making that model flourish in your city.
- Drive and resourcefulness – Operations Coordinators are responsible for continually sourcing, signing up, onboarding and motivating the fleet of drivers. This requires extreme resourcefulness, and the ability to sell Smartzi as a partner and platform. Operations Coordinators also constantly monitor the fleet of cars on the road at any given point in time, optimizing the quantity of cars, guiding their physical location across the city, based on user demand, and ensuring the highest levels of service. This requires constant focus and the highest levels of dedication.
- People skills – You’ll need truly world-class people skills to be able to influence drivers to drive at times, in places, and in ways that ensure a world-class experience for our users.
Additions you will receive:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the city such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
South East England