Job offer in england MOL Associate Tutor – Property Agency Division at MOL
|Salary:||On a per contract basis|
|Placed on:||6th November 2017|
|Closes:||20th November 2017|
MOL Associate Tutor – Property Agency Division, Permanent – on a per contract basis.
MOL is one of the UK’s leading providers of professional learning programmes. We’ve developed our programmes in partnership with industry specialists for over 30 years. We cover a wide range of industries and offer tailor-made solutions as well as the best accredited professional development programmes including; Property Agency (Propertymark), Property Law (SQA), Human Resources (CIPD) and People Management and Development (CMI).
Our clients and learners demand the very best. Due to the growth and success of our business, we’re looking to further develop our group of self-employed Associates for our Property Agency Division.
We are seeking individuals to support our distance learners studying for their level 2 Award and level 3 Technical Award in the areas of ‘Residential Letting and Property Management’ and ‘Residential Property Sales’. Learning takes place via a virtual learning environment or telephone. An associate is not expect to have expertise in all of these areas.
We’re also interested in property agency associates with the ability, skills and knowledge to help write our wide range of study materials for the above programmes (we would also be interested in associates with knowledge of the auctioneering, commercial property agency, tenancy deposit schemes and property inventories).
Working closely with our clients and learners to provide the best possible learning experience, your responsibilities may include:
- Providing telephone support to learners;
- Hosting online learning sessions via Skype or other Webinar technologies;
- Moderating forums;
- Amending and revising programmes and learning materials as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the property profession;
- Contributing to and participating in MOL Quality Assurance processes.
We’re looking for associates with:
- Current experience and up to date knowledge (i.e. legislation, best practice etc.) of the property agency industry (i.e. selling/ letting/commercial/auctioning residential property etc.). An associate is not expect to have expertise in all of these areas.
- The ability to teach at level 2 and level 3 would be a benefit but is not mandatory.
- The ability to understand and explain workbook content.
- A minimum qualification of the ‘Propertymark Qualifications’ level 2 Award.
- Personal “presence” and confidence, flexibility, warmth and sensitivity of approach.
- Ability to contribute to the development of new study materials would be a benefit but not obligatory.
Please note that MOL may request a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check for successful associate tutor applicants if appropriate.
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback