Job offer in england Media & Photography Technician (Truro) at Truro and Penwith College
Truro and Penwith College
to £17,721 pro rata, per annum
|Placed on:||13th December 2017|
|Closes:||2nd January 2018|
Full-time during term time only (38 weeks)
We are seeking a Technician to support the Media and Photography programme area. Knowledge of photographic equipment is essential. Applicants will be expected to maintain a safe environment for both students and staff including maintenance of equipment and facilities. The post may involve evening and weekend work.
The post-holder will be expected:
- To prepare photography equipment for teaching.
- To be responsible for the inventory and stock control of all relevant equipment.
- To establish systems and be responsible for the control of student use of equipment and resources.
- To operate a mandatory servicing schedule and calibration procedure of all equipment – based on hours of use.
- To carry out basic fault finding and electrical repairs.
- To refer items for external repair in accordance with College procedures.
- To assume administrative duties as required.
- To be responsible for the ordering of consumables and new equipment.
- To support photographic work, including evenings.
Curriculum Vitae are not accepted, Application forms only.
Successful candidates will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Interviews are likely to be held on Thursday 11th January 2018.
Applications for the above post should reach us by: noon on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
South West England