Job offer in england Media at The Manchester College
The Manchester College
to £37,976.60 per annum (subject to job evaluation)
|Placed on:||28th November 2017|
|Closes:||12th December 2017|
Join the largest further education college in the UK as a Media Tutor on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
- Join our innovative and growing (Business, Computing, Creative & Digital Industries) team and be part of our amazing journey.
- By becoming our new Media Tutor, help us reach our College 2020 strategic plan to grow and develop our provision.
- We have a common set of values across everything we do, helping define who we are and how we behave.
- Improve lives and economic success through learning and skills
The Manchester College is based at many sites across the city, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest FE college in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners. As a Media Tutor you will provide supervision of your curriculum area ensuring that you meet budget, quality and operational targets. You will deliver high quality, learner focused education providing a secure and friendly environment in order for students to succeed.
In order to do this, you will need:
- A teaching / assessing (as appropriate) qualification and subject specialist qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 – new standards) with a commitment to obtain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 – new standards) qualification within a specified time scale.
- English and Maths – must be qualified to a minimum of Level 2.
- A track record of effective teaching in delivering in subject specialism.
- To plan, lead and develop the curriculum area within the establishment to ensure compliance with the national curriculum framework, the integration of functional skills, best practice and quality targets.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award.
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback