Job offer in england Marketing Assistant at University of Hull
University of Hull – CaAS Directors Office
to £21,585 per annum
|Placed on:||6th October 2017|
|Closes:||20th October 2017|
Faculty/Area: Campus and Accommodation Services
The University reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
A Marketing Assistant is required to support all areas of Campus and Accommodation Services (CaAS). CaAS is responsible for University Accommodation, Catering and Conferencing, the Sports and Fitness Centre and Central Print Services.
With significant investment in many of our commercial facilities, this is an exciting time to join our team and, supporting the CaAS Marketing Coordinator, implement creative, engaging communications to staff, students and visitors. Our websites, social media, printed collateral and marketing campaigns all require a professional and consistent approach to improve the customer experience and increase commercial revenues.
The Marketing Assistant will
- Help to create engaging and student-focussed content for Hull Campus Life, our student new and activities website, liaising with colleagues to seek out content ideas
- Assist with the promotion of Hull Campus Life
- Develop and maintain a content calendar for Hull Campus Life
- Help to produce and deliver effective digital media, including video and animation, where appropriate
- Assist with staff communications, helping to write content for staff newsletters and other channels
- Help to manage social media channels by adding content and responding to queries Undertake basic updates and amendments to the CaAS websites
- Help to create and renew marketing materials, for example posters and leaflets
- Help to create and renew sales materials including point of sale material for catering outlets
- Assist with the running and preparation of focus groups
- Help prepare, deliver and evaluate satisfaction surveys
- Write and implement basic campaign plans
- Ensure consistent use of University/CaAS brand
- Assist with preparation for University Open and Applicant Days, attending as required to support CaAS services
- Assist with the running of student activities to increase student involvement and engagement, for example attending events during arrivals to help promote our services/student news and activities website
To discuss this role informally, please contact Lyndsy Brown, Marketing Coordinator, on 01482 465232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Hull is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in every aspect of our recruitment processes.
Hull will be UK City of Culture in 2017. The University of Hull was part of the City of Culture team throughout the bidding process and remains a key player in Hull’s cultural heritage. The campus will be the venue for City of Culture events, and its alumni, students and staff will be personally involved.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback