Job offer in england International Marketing Manager at University of Northampton
University of Northampton
to £37,706 per annum
|Placed on:||14th November 2017|
|Closes:||28th November 2017|
Location Park Campus
We are seeking an organised and motivated individual to join our busy and dynamic International Relations team. Reporting to the Assistant Director (International and EU Recruitment), you will manage the strategic marketing for the University’s international markets, developing new and innovative ways to promote our products in an ever-competitive marketplace.
This exciting new role will require you to work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, providing marketing expertise to help meet the University’s KPIs in international and EU student recruitment. You will take the lead in creating international marketing material designed to both recruit and convert students, and assist in the implementation of ambitious and measurable country-specific marketing plans and initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing strategic marketing expertise and planning to key internal and external stakeholders. Working closely with colleagues to achieve strict student recruitment and income targets;
- Developing effective, ambitious and measurable annual marketing plans for specific international markets and courses;
- Creating and developing a range of marketing collateral and taking overall responsibility for our international webpage content;
- Delivering content for a range of digital platforms, including communications to prospective students and overseas representatives;
- Working in collaboration with academic Faculties and other departments within the University on market intelligence and liaising regularly with internal stakeholders;
You will be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification and have substantial experience of marketing, ideally in the higher education sector.
You will have demonstrable experience of working to targets and be confident and skilled at building and developing relationships across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. Experience of working with colleagues and organisations outside the UK is desirable.
You will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. Experience of working to multiple deadlines, strong organisational skills and the ability to influence others is essential.
Interviews to be held on 14 December 2017.
This is an exciting time to join our University as we prepare to relocate in September 2018 to a new purpose-built, town-centre campus designed to adapt to 21st century teaching and the ABL model. We are looking to recruit individuals who share our passion for innovation, creativity and social impact and who will play a key role as we realise our ambition of transforming lives for the better and inspiring positive change.
The University of Northampton is one of only two Ashoka U Changemaker Campuses in the UK, and in 2017 was awarded the Social Enterprise Gold Mark, an independent guarantee that we have proven to our employees, students and stakeholders that we are committed to continuous improvement across our business in order to consistently deliver a positive impact on people and planet.
All candidates will be asked to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
The University of Northampton as an employer strives to achieve diversity among its staff which reflects the communities it serves.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
Midlands of England