Job offer in england Industrial Cleaning (HMPYOI Rochester) at Novus
to £29,533.48 per annum (subject to job evalaution)
|Placed on:||1st December 2017|
|Closes:||6th December 2017|
Looking for a career where you can change lives?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people’s lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMPYOI Rochester to join the education team as an Industrial Cleaning Trainer on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, learner focused vocational training to meet contractual requirements and Awarding Body standards.
To do this successfully you’ll need:
- Experience in your vocational specialism.
- Be willing to gain a PTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining these.
- Be willing to commit to gain a subject specific qualification to allow you to train to Level 3 within two years.
- Have a commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies within one year.
In return, you will benefit from an excellent package including – a favourable pension scheme, retail discounts, childcare vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme, Simply Health scheme and technology scheme.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
South East England