Job offer in england External Project Assurance Officer at Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University – Research, Innovation and Enterprise
to £30,986 per annum
|Placed on:||7th November 2017|
|Closes:||3rd December 2017|
Delivery and Compliance
Location: City Centre Campus (University House)
Interview Date: Tuesday 19th December 2017
The Research Innovation and Enterprise (RIE) department are looking to recruit an individual with specialist knowledge and skills in the administration of grant funded projects. Working within the Delivery and Compliance (D&C) team we are seeking an individual who has the skills to work across a number of disciplines such as; Finance, Management Information Systems (MIS) and compliance.
The successful applicant will have:
- The experience and the knowledge of working with EU & UK Government funded projects in either a financial or compliance capacity
- The ability to both learn and assist in the development of new MIS Systems
- The ability to understand complex funding regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in working hours when needed
- Successful applicants should have a degree in a relevant subject area (e.g. Finance, Audit or Business) or hold one of the following professional qualifications: AAT, PIIA, CCAB, CMIIA
As part of your application, please ensure you upload a CV and Cover Letter highlighting your suitable skills and experience. You are advised, where possible, to remove personal details from your CV and Cover Letter, such as your name to ensure a fair and transparent process.
For more information about applying and for the job description for the post, please see the current vacancies on the BCU website: http://jobs.bcu.ac.uk/.
Alternatively if you require the application in a different format please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com or on 0121 331 6693.
Birmingham City University holds an Athena Swan Bronze Award and promotes the advancement of gender equality through Representation, Progression and Success for All. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
Midlands of England