Job offer in england Examinations Officer at The Royal College of Surgeons of England
RCS is the professional body for surgery. Our mission is to build the future of the surgical profession and improve the delivery of surgical care. We do this through education, training, examination, supporting surgical research and audit/evaluation
About the role
The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) is looking for an Examinations Officer to join its Examinations Department, which delivers and quality assures a number of surgical and dental examinations. The role entails providing support in the organisation and delivery the dental and surgical examinations both in the UK and overseas. It requires an organised and quick-thinking individual who can arrange the preparation of assessment material and associated logistics, as well as providing any required support and guidance to candidates and examiners. The workload is varied, challenging and rewarding, and you will be part of friendly department with a strong ethic of teamwork and collaboration.
• Support in the preparation of examination material
• Other pre-examination administration, such as travel bookings and dispatch of materials
• Liaison with examination centres, in the UK and overseas
• Invigilation on examination days
• Support of committee meetings
• Proven experience in an office environment.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
What we can offer you
• 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays and up to 4 college closure days
• Flexible working
• Enhanced contributory pension scheme & other leave entitlements
• In-house gym
• Variety of learning and development opportunities
• Wellbeing programme & Employee Assistance Scheme
Please click here to see a copy of the Job Description:
If you have any questions about this position please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly HR team on 020 7869 6104 who will be more than happy to help or put you in touch with the Recruiting Manager.
Closing date: 24 August 2018
Interview date: w/c 27 August 2018
We are fully committed to equality and diversity and will assess your application based on your experience, skills and suitability to the position only.