Job offer in england Erasmus and Study Abroad Projects Officer at University of Reading
The University of Reading’s Global Engagement Strategy has an ambitious outward mobility target of 33% of the 2026 undergraduate graduating cohort having have had an international experience as part of their degree studies. This post will lead a number of key initiatives to increase awareness and participation in student mobility activities that will drive the University towards achieving those ambitions.
Particular emphasis will be given to intercampus mobility with the University of Reading Malaysia and Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology (NUIST).
You will have:
- Experience of successful management and delivery of projects to time
- Experience of the international student mobility sector
- Strong focus on attention to detail and high quality output
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels both in a written and verbal context.
- Knowledge of the UK HEI system
- An ability to research, gather data and benchmark data
- High level of digital literacy
- Strong cultural awareness
Informal contact details
Contact role: Erasmus & Study Abroad Manager
Contact name: Marcus Dowse
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 8322
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative informal contact details
Contact role: Head of International Partnerships
Contact name: Mr Steve Thomas
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 7330
Contact email: email@example.com
Interview date: 26/09/2018
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, is a Stonewall Diversity and Global Diversity Champion, and supports the principles of the Race Equality Charter and Athena SWAN. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.