Job offer in england Curriculum Lead – Creative Industries at Brighton Metropolitan College
Brighton Metropolitan College
|Placed on:||25th January 2018|
|Closes:||31st January 2018|
Location: Central Campus
37 hours per week
The department for Creative Industries is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who can provide outstanding curriculum leadership and line management to the full time and part time art and design Foundation and Extended Diploma course teams.
Greater Brighton Metropolitan College is one of the largest UAL awarding body centres in the country with a proud history of outstanding provision across the creative industries. Located in the center of Brighton’s bustling North Laine and New England Quarter the College’s Central Brighton campus boasts excellent links with employers and the city’s £1 billion creative and digital sector.
The teaching requirement associated with this Curriculum Lead post will be dependent on recruitment numbers and the number of teaching hours may vary year on year. The teaching will predominately be on the Foundation and nested Extended Diploma course, although there may be a requirement to teach on other courses within the creative industries department when necessary.
The department for creative industries has gained a high level of recognition with schools, colleges, the UAL awarding body and HE institutions both locally and nationally for providing outstanding creative education, achieving exceptional achievement, high grades and student progression onto first choice HE institutions throughout the country.
N.B. Across all of the courses within this curriculum lead area over 250 students are recruited annually, with full time Foundation course enrolments totaling between 180-200 students annually.
- To embrace the College vision and mission and embody the College’s values.
- To recruit students with integrity, ensuring an inclusive approach.
- To deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment and manage student performance.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of curriculum plans in alignment with the College strategic plan.
- To continually improve the student experience by ensuring quality improvement and assurance systems are implemented and to have responsibility for supporting the achievement of College targets.
- To ensure students are supported to achieve, progress and secure employment.
- To be aware of, comply with all College policies and procedures at all times
Please note that we do not accept CV applications and you must complete our online application form to be considered for this position.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
South East England