Job offer in england Chef Manager at The Manchester College
The Manchester College
to £19,533.78 per annum (subject to job evaluation)
|Placed on:||13th September 2017|
|Closes:||26th September 2017|
Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Join the largest Further Education College in the UK as a Assessor – Chef Manager
- Through the effective management of the catering element of the facilities management deliver the highest quality services for all external/internal business partners
- Support The Village and Academic management to ensure proactive management processes and policies are applied in line with The Village and College policy and procedure
- Ensure compliance with Hospitality and Catering management legalisation, best practise and actively maintain and update professional development
- To carry out assessments of candidates in the workplace in accordance with awarding body requirements
- Recruit, develop and sustain a highly skilled, flexible, qualified and experienced catering team to support business requirements.
As a Service Manager, you will implement and operate The Manchester College policies and procedures within legal framework, by effective management of the catering element of the Westlands Grab & Go to meet College and Westlands strategy, business plans and objectives.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Relevant management qualification or willingness to work towards
- Level 3 catering qualification
- A1 assessor award or willing to work towards would be desirable
- Current UK driving license and use of car would be advantageous
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes. Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback