Job offer in england Campus Cleaning Services Manager (20667-047) at University of Warwick
University of Warwick – Estates Office
to £28,453 pro rata/per annum
22.5 hours per week working 5 days over 7
Campus Cleaning Services (CCS) provides cleaning across 6,500 campus bedrooms, 479 hotel rooms and 63 University buildings.
We are looking for a Campus Cleaning Services Manager to join the Campus Cleaning Services Team. The role requires you to manage teams to achieve quality standards, maintain systems and safety procedures and to deliver an effective, efficient and economical service across campus. You will be responsible and accountable for the short and long term planning of all operational activities within CCS.
Candidates are required to be/have:
- Educated up to ‘A’ level or possess extensive management experience in a similar environment (upwards of 100 staff)
- Experience working with budgets.
- Experience of determining and deploying appropriate staffing levels to meet the business needs.
- Experience of monitoring quality standards; identifying and addressing any performance issues.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft office package.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to cleaning.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer focus skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
If this sounds like you, then you can look forward to a great future as part of our friendly and professional team. We offer excellent working conditions, a competitive salary, pension scheme, 26 days annual leave (pro rata) plus 12 statutory/customary days, uniform, great career development opportunities, access to the University leisure and cultural facilities and childcare vouchers.
Full details of the duties and selection criteria for this role are found in the vacancy advert on the University of Warwick jobs page. You will be routed to this when you click on the Apply button below.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
Midlands of England