Job offer in england Additional Learning Support Manager at LTE Group
The Manchester College has many Campus locations across Greater Manchester, each with its own specialist cutting-edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest Further Education College in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join us as an Additional Learning Support Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
As Additional Learning Support Manager you will be implement the College’s SEND strategy for the designated are of responsibility, ensuring that college learners requiring specialist and targeted support receive such as appropriate to meet their individual needs and promote independence. Bridging the gap between SEND learners and non-SEND peers.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Must have qualification in Degree
- Must have qualification in SPLD specialism at Level 3 or above
- English and Maths – must be qualified to a minimum of Level 2
- Substantial experience of working in an educational setting in teaching or providing academic support
- Experience of working with learners with complex needs
- Demonstrate a track record of effectively managing and developing staff
- Experience of management of support in HE
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award. If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today via the link.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.