Free open Job in Australasia Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Clinical Pharmacy Practice at University of Auckland, New Zealand
University of Auckland, New Zealand
|Location:||Auckland – New Zealand|
Are you passionate about leading and driving change in pharmacy? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging teacher with a passion for research? Do you want to help shape and lead change in pharmacy practice?
We are looking for energetic academics who will conduct internationally leading research activities, and provide quality, innovative teaching to both undergraduate and postgraduate students within a multi-professional medical and health faculty.
The launch of our reinvigorated BPharm programme in 2016 has led to an innovative new curriculum and significant changes in the design, development, and delivery of learning for our student. We are looking for dynamic, future focussed academics who enjoy collaboration and innovation. In return, we offer a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to take risks and succeed.
Who we are looking for?
- A high-calibre academic pharmacist to lead teaching and research in Clinical Pharmacy Practice you will lead the Clinical Pharmacy Practice team, working closely with the Academic Director to deliver an innovative, responsive curriculum that produces graduates who will drive change in the profession.
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of research that is closely aligned with the School’s medicines-related outcomes research theme.
- In particular, we are looking for candidates with a research interests in practice innovation.
- The successful applicant will have a registrable pharmacy degree and a doctoral qualification in a pharmacy-related field.
- Applicants must demonstrate an understanding of contemporary pharmacy practice, including the emerging professional roles of practising pharmacists. A research track record and evidence of an active research program that is aligned to the School’s principal fields of research is essential.
This is a full time, permanent academic position.
Enquiries of an academic nature should be directed to Dr Jeff Harrison, telephone +64-9-373 7599 ext. 82144, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All other enquiries should be directed to Vickie Haake – email@example.com
Please apply online by the closing date of Wednesday 4th April 2018
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
To learn more about working & living in New Zealand, please visit:
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback