Free open Job in Australasia School of Engineering and Technology at CQUniversity
• Fixed-Term (5 years), Full-Time
• Tertiary Education Division
• Central Queensland – Rockhampton Preferred
• Attractive Remuneration Package (Circa $240,000 p.a Plus Super and Other Enticing Benefits)
Provide strategic leadership and promote a high performance culture that enhances the scholarly reputation of the School and CQUniversity internally, nationally and internationally.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years. Its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities. An exciting opportunity exists to join a university that is not only recognised as Australia’s first and only Changemaker Campus by social innovation group Ashoka U, but also for being a renowned research institution and Queensland’s only dual sector university. The School of Engineering and Technology are leaders in industry and community engagement through their activities in education, research and service. They strive to ensure students receive up-to-date, industry-focused, real-world skills by collaborating with industry and businesses.
You will be a passionate academic leader who can promote and drive excellence and a culture of achievement. You will adopt a creative and innovative approach to strategic planning, capacity-building, quality research outcomes and quality learning and teaching delivery, as well as lead initiatives that enhance CQUniversity’s reputation for engagement. You will also be focused on engaged and innovative domestic and international education delivery to benefit students, industry and communities across the CQUniversity footprint.
You will bring to the position:
• A proven track record of delivering quality learning and teaching outcomes, developing and monitoring
research performance, building strategic networks and partnerships and managing human resources.
• Enterprise-development skills and a strong business acumen to ensure continued success and growth for the School.
• Educational qualifications and academic standing appropriate for a professorial academic appointment with a record of high quality academic, research and scholarship relevant to the School’s operations.
Appointment at this level will require a doctoral qualification and recognised significant experience and standing in your academic field.
Please apply if you are looking for a new career challenge which provides a unique opportunity to influence and shape the strategic direction and future growth of CQUniversity.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
• Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
• Vacancy Reference Number: 32822
• Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 27th January 2019
To be eligible for consideration for this role please provide: a two page cover letter indicating how you best meet the selection criteria in the position description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.