Free open Job in Australasia Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Management at University of Technology Sydney
UTS is seeking to appoint an ambitious, high calibre management academic dedicated to intellectual excellence and educational achievement. You will have the opportunity to build an exciting and successful career at what is universally acknowledged as a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney, consistently ranked the top young university in Australia.
At UTS Business School’s Management Discipline Group you will work alongside other internationally renowned scholars committed to research and teaching that is theoretically sophisticated, politically engaged and not afraid to challenge the conventions of practice. We embrace scholarly work that advances knowledge by questioning orthodoxy and breaking convention, always seeking to ask the hard questions.
We want to hear from the next generation of academic leaders who will set the standards internationally for the future of engaged scholarship.
To be appointed at Level B, you will have:
- A PhD in Management or one of its enabling disciplines
- Expert knowledge of academic debates in your area of teaching and research activity
- Proven ability to publish research papers in quality journals
- Demonstrated ability to successfully teach undergraduate and/or postgraduate students in one or more of the following areas:
- Leadership, management and organisation
- Employee relations, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
- International Business and Strategy
To be appointed at Level C you will also have:
- Experience in successfully teaching, coordinating and developing management subjects at undergraduate and/or at the postgraduate level
- Established track record of publication in quality journals
- Experience in supervising PhD students to completion
Base Salary Range: $98,447 to $133,719 pa (Level B to Level C)
This role attracts 17% superannuation in addition to the base salary. Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This appointment will be on a continuing full-time basis.
How To Apply
Prior to commencing your application for IRC91519, please review the Position Statement and the relevant selection criteria – click on the apply link to be taken to the relevant page. You are required to address the selection criteria in your submission in a separate document.
Please note that only those applications submitted via the UTS online recruitment system will be accepted. Current UTS employees should apply through their UTS Employee Self Service function.
As you will be unable to save your application once started, please have all required documents and information available prior to commencing.
Please ensure that the file name for each document submitted includes IRC91519.
Specific enquiries or issues with your application may be directed to the UTS Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 (0) 2 9514 1080.
Closing Date: Monday 24th April at 11.59pm (AEST)
We are committed to diversity and social inclusion, evidenced by our WGEA Employer of Choice citation, Wingara Indigenous Employment Strategy and the UTS Access and Inclusion Plan. We welcome applications from women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles), Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.