Free open Job in Australasia Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Engineering Management at Deakin University
|Location:||Geelong – Australia|
to £74,515.04 converted salary*
pa (plus 17% super)
|Placed on:||29th November 2017|
|Closes:||10th January 2018|
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Engineering Management will be responsible to undertake research, teach, and publish in the area of Engineering.
This will include:
- Contributing to their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity.
- Contributing to research collaborations and partnerships which have demonstrable outcomes.
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning and teaching (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings).
- Making a contribution to the implementation of the University’s Strategic Agenda.
- PhD in Engineering or a relevant field, or a relevant post graduate qualification and experience in Engineering Management.
- Clear evidence of potential to undertake industry-related or applied research in a field of Engineering that aligns to the Schools strengths.
- Clear evidence of potential to contribute effectively to the Faculty’s undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs in a manner that influences, motivates, and inspires students to learn.
- Ability to contribute to the development and maintenance of partnerships with professional associations, with industry and with domestic educational and research institutions.
- Interpersonal skills that support the ability to establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
POSITION DESCRIPTION: 170701_-_Lecturer_in_Engineering_Management.pdf or 170701_-_Senior_Lecturer_in_Engineering_Management.pdf
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Aman Oo, Tel: +61 3 5247 9216, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 10 January 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that’s why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
* Salary has been converted at the prevailing rate on the date placed